1. To make a withdrawal, first have to update the BANK DETAILS. After login click on the ICON highlight then click BANKING DETAILS.
2. Select which bank that you have.
- BANK BRANCH : Place you opened the bank account
- BANK ACCOUNT NAME : Bank owner name, must be same with the FULL NAME in profile
- BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: must be insert correctly.
( Follow ‘How to Transfer credit’ steps to transfer credit)
3. After update the bank details, click the WITHDRAWAL. Enter the amount you want to make a withdrawal and press SUBMIT. Withdrawal will take 5 – 15 minutes to be done. (Minimum withdrawal is RM30)